12/4/07

Scrooge McDuck don't give a....quack

Scrooge McDuck: Since I'm the richest duck in the world, I am going to celebrate by taking everyone out to the world's biggest hamburger stand!

Launchpad McQuack
: Can we order fries?

Scrooge McDuck
: You can even order hamburgers!

I don't care if you don't understand this blog entry. I get it and it makes me happy.

Love,
(no longer)Cranky Scott

P.S. Amy went to a casting call today and was told that she would make an excellent high-schooler in the background of a TV show that you have probably heard of. More info to come much later on when the writer's strike ends and shows start filming again.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What prize do I get if I know the name of the show AND I understand your blog?

~Amy (Buck) DeVore~ said...

you get a "job well done," and maybe a high five.

AeC said...

AMY! You're so cool. How perfect? You get to go back to high school and learn handwriting again! :) Just Kidding. Keep me posted.

MomD said...

I want to get it. Tell me!

Way to go, Amy! I want to know the name of the show too!

And why are you so cranky? Maybe you need to hang your Christmas garland. :)

Dana said...

It's got to be Gossip Girl.
It's got to be.