1/23/08

Bout time

This is Amy, the one who never blogs. Today though I am stepping up to the plate, because in my inbox was some great news worth sharing. Before Christmas break, I attended an open call to be in a movie, and here's what they just sent:

Formal wear scenes for Confessions of a Shopaholic

C & G Casting to me
show details 2:55 PM (4 hours ago)
This film has formal scenes being shot March 17-19. You must be free all 3 days. If you are interested in working this, you can reply to


(and here is where I stop the copy and paste, but yay!!!!)

5 comments:

Kallie Brynn said...

yay! that's fantastic! keep us updated.

MomD said...

Yes, yay! What are "formal scenes"? Is it a small crowd or a store or what? Do you get to wear your slinky black dress (eyes UP, Alex!)? How exciting! Look out, Hollywood! Wait, no, that's farther away than NYC!

Chad said...

yeah Amy! Go get your fame on, then put my song in your first movie!!! :-) Hoe that you get a huge part!

c to the had

Anonymous said...

That is super fun. I have some exciting news, along a similar line, to share with you! Can't wait to catch up. I know, I know I've been delinquent.

Jaime James said...

is that scene in the book? i just finished reading it. miss you!