7/13/08

Fingerprint smudged goodness.

I am typing this on my cell phone. That's right folks we got iPhones. It's only been a couple days so I really haven't discovered all that it can do but I am loving what I see so far! Here is what my home screen looks like as of today...



It is dubbed the "Jesus Phone" by some, "overrated" by others. I'll just call it very, very cool. It certainly beats the dinosaurs that we have been carrying around for the past few years. Anyway, thats all.

We are getting ready to fly to FL for a couple weeks so we'll let you know when as it gets closer. Can't wait to go. That's all for now

2 comments:

MomD said...

I'm sure you'll use up the battery just playing with it. :) One day you'll have thumb arthritis. Glad you have new phones at last, and can't wait to see you. Tea is brewing.

Brian, Shelya, and Blythe said...

When you come to Florida you have to take some awesome pictures of Blythe! Give us a call!