8/25/08

CT and a Play

If I waited for Scott to finish his post on pictures from Fl, then this blog might not get updated for quite some time. Therefore, I'm skipping him. Maybe that post will show up later, if he ever gets inspired....

I started work almost immediately after we returned from our vacation. Work took me out to the beautiful state of Connecticut this past week. It was the first time I had ever taken the Metro North train, or been to CT. I don't hate either one.

The houses in Greenwich are beautiful.





Scott woke up before the sun rose the other morning (I know, I'm in shock too) and met up with his buddy Thad. Together they waited for tickets to a play called Hair, which was held in the outdoor theater of Central Park. They got them! Thad's friend Bryce was one of the stars, so it was fun to sip wine out of our plastic cups and watch him do his thing. They don't allow you to take pictures there. People are hired just to watch for law breakers like myself, and if they catch you, they check your camera for the pictures and make you delete them. I got busted, but since my camera is on my phone, I played it off like I was just searching for a signal. Here's my money shots (they are pretty blurry, the guard was right next to us and it made me nervous. No way was he touching my iphone!)

1 comment:

MomD said...

So did you like the play? I think you have to come from the 60s to appreciate how radical the ideas were. It's so tame now that you guys can't imagine how wild we thought we were.