9/14/08

Changes

Scott and I are moving to a new church community. Nothing at all negative about our past church, in fact, it saw us through our first 2 years in the city and introduced us to some great people. We were just feeling the call that we could be better used somewhere else. God is funny how he works sometimes-we are now a part of another church plant in the West Village named City Grace Church, which has a pastor named Steve, who is married to one of my favorite people in the city, Dana. Scott is playing the bass there, alongside Ashley Jones, who Scott was raised with back in Tampa. It's a small world sometimes.
Check it out if you have the time. I can't get the link option to work, so type this into your browser: http://www.citygrace.org/

1 comment:

MomD said...

I hope you're a blessing to them and they to you! I know God will use you no matter where He takes you.