3/25/08

Easter!



The phone calls we receive during Buckmaster family gatherings back home are always ridiculous. This Easter my brother David called to tell us about the Easter egg hunt my mother threw, for the adults, and how she wrapped up a picture of my sister Beth and some random guy from HS, thinking it was the current man in her life, Josh, only to find out it was not Josh. Amazing. Then, I log into my email and find one from my father, Larry Buckmaster, going over the menu he was serving every family member who lived in FL, just to let me know what I was missing out on. That was yet another special treat for me. Thanks guys. The best call so far though was when my brother called me a while back because everyone was at my dad's house having dinner and they were all arguing over who has the larger forehead and needed me to drop everything and measure my own right away (mine is not the largest).

To my funny family-just to let all of you know, Scott and I too had a wonderful day. We slept till 1pm-ish, then rolled over and slept some more, and finally woke up, went to church, and then to a gourmet pizza dinner at SBARRO in Times Square.

By the way, our church, Origins, celebrated 2 years of existence on Easter as well. There was a gathering after the service with a video on the amazing growth it has seen, and we feel thankful to be a part of it all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heee heee.. that was funny. 'Nella felt bad, but Josh and I thought it was hilarious.