3/8/08

Upstate Update



I, Amy, have been beyond stir crazy for the past couple of weeks. I mean, I LOVE NY, but every now and then, one just needs to see the sky, stand alone shops and houses, and grass that is not in a designated park area.
My friend Wesley has a car, since she commutes into the city each day to teach where I do, so on a whim she said that we girls should go shopping one day, in upstate NY, to just get out. I said, “done.” These pictures are from the outdoors mall.
After a full day of shopping and mountain air, my friend Mehren, who is from upstate NY, called her parents and they invited us to drive about 30 minutes even farther North to their beautiful home, complete with 2 burning fireplaces that made me want to curl up and nap for days, for a home cooked dinner. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday.

2 comments:

HARVEY'S said...

i am so jealous to just go shopping without the stroller and diaper bag

Unknown said...

That's so purty! What's all that white stuff? :)