5/28/08

Memorial Day

The (little) ladies and I had a fabulous tea party at Alice's, on the Upper East Side, this weekend.





Then I met back up with Scott and we headed down to Battery Park City, where the Wolma's live. Cole and Raymond came down too. The area we had our picnic in reminded me of a scene from You've Got Mail.




You can see the World Trade Center construction site pretty clearly these days. Here's what it looks like as of Memorial Day.




Dana posted a pretty sweet discussion that she had with her son Jonathan concerning this site. Read it here if you have the time.

3 comments:

Hank and Annella said...

Such cute little girls! I love the new look to your blog with your photos on the sides.
Love, Mom & Hank

Kallie Brynn said...

Those girls are adorable!! How fun to get ice cream with them!

MomD said...

Little girls and a tea party is my idea of fun, too.
I like the idea of new look, but Amy looks so cute and Scott looks almost menacing! Maybe a sort-of smile?
And Happy Anniversary today! Love XXXOOO