12/11/08

Published

So I have been published in the Jan 09 edition of The Sunday Times Travel Magazine. It's travel tip #23 out of 48 entitled Drink Undercover. It tells you about a "secret bar" in the city. The photo is one that I took while we were out one night and I just happened to have my new(back then) camera along to test it out. To me it was a good looking shot of the inside of this place that our friends John and Penny wanted to see. Nothing special, just a pic.

Fast forward 2 years and I get an email from an editor at the magazine. She wants to use the picture since they are doing a story on travel secrets. She found it on Flickr. Nice. So that's the story and here are the pics.

Oh, and yes that is Amy sitting in the chair.



4 comments:

Chad said...

AWESOME!

MomD said...

SO WAAAAY COOL!! I remember that pic. It is a good shot. :):)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm impressed!
Louise

Jaime James said...

she even looks hott from that view! love ya!