9/14/07

Picture Day(s) :EDITED:

As you may or may not know, I was given the job of school photographer for Amy's School. The job consisted of two days shooting 140 kids in two locations. The kids were great and easy to work with. There were the usual shy or scared ones but eventually they all came around. The older ones were great and wanted to pose like models and the little ones had stories to tell and high fives to give. Thanks to Andy who helped out on the first day. I'm calling it a success. I am happy with the pictures and I think the parents will be too. Lets hope they buy a bunch. Here's the setup for the littlest ones.

Permission has been given so here are a couple of examples of the results..


4 comments:

Dana said...

Not sure if this would hold up in court, but you have my permission to post my kids' pics...

Anne Marie said...

Nice pix!
you need to buy these this year Dana!
feel free to use Ezra's pix as well-promise he had the biggest hair of the day-even for the girls.....
anne marie crosby
ezra's mom

Anonymous said...

Anne Marie-Ezra's hair is amazingly wild in his picture, it's one of my favorites! The proofs should be going home within the next 3 weeks. By the way, your boy cracks me up
~Amy D~

Anne Marie said...

you are sweet!
on any given day I have parents/teachers/ students even, walking up to me and saying "are you Ezra's mom?" "ah, yes." I say and just wait. for surely they are gonna add something to the question...it is always a surprise.
your blog is great!
am