10/28/13

Fall kinda

Fall in Florida is not the same as Fall in Upstate NY, or even in NYC, where Central Park takes on the characteristics of a field upstate, but if I can, at the least, walk outside and think, yes, yoga pants and a hoodie actually make sense for me to wear all day today and I'll look like I'm dressing for the weather, not for laziness, then I'm good. We took the kid and some friends out to an organic farm about an hour north of here this weekend to get our pumpkins and to get a sense of the fact that seasons had actually changed. Being on a farm feels more like Fall than being on our typical beach. Here are a few random pictures from the day.




Cheater..



                                     



"I huggy de pumkins mommy"


This cute guy was a storyteller 

While this picture was being taken, an elderly creeper was telling me how wonderful my own "homegrown pumpkins" looked. I'm so glad that a nearby friend overheard, because no one is ever around when I am being messed with usually.



My heart.
Beautiful "Fall" day.








No comments: