10/14/13

Michael and Megan

When my father remarried roughly 15 years ago, two step-siblings came along with the deal. I gained an older brother, Michael Hallam, and a younger sister, Catherine Hallam. This weekend, we gained yet another family member, as Michael married his love, Megan. Megan is the social to my brothers calm. She brings out the best in him and he in her, and for that, I am happy. Plus, I have never seen Michael smile as big as he does whenever she is near. It's pretty sweet. By the way, to the right of this outdoors ceremony was a huge senior citizens luau, where sweet little ladies adorned grass skirts over their pleated chinos while dancing to Hawaiian music underneath tropical colored tents, and to the left, a blacksmiths convention and party was taking place, complete with bonfires, hammers, metal creations, and many, many, manly men. Michael Hallam, you lied-your city of Ocala is bumping with activities.

My boy chose to sit in the front row, away from us, with my dad, his "andpa." You can see the smoky haze from the blacksmiths bonfires in the background.

Michael helping his bride down from her carriage.

Buddy the horse, right before he ate my shoulder.

Those DeVore people


Three generations of large Buckmaster foreheads. 


MacPherson is easily entertained. I'm so thankful for his quiet, happy little spirit


Oh....little blonde girls help too. See my son in the distance, now sitting at a new table with a new family? Yep. They had a blonde daughter. See you later, kid.

Individual wedding pies. Yes please. 


Michael and Megan, we love you both. And Megan, make me more pies.





No comments: