6/22/07

Movie shoot

I am currently working at the summer camp held by my school. It's
nothing too exciting, except that I love the people I am working with
and the pay is good for the work that we do, which is close to none.

Movie trailers have been parked outside of our front door this entire week, so I did my research and discovered that it is for a movie which is going to be called Baby Mama, staring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. This makes me happy because I loved these two on SNL (no comment on the current cast, let's just say that they need me.)

Today I had a 2 hour break, so I went out into the streets and began to wander around. I found a great spot that was so close, I was a bit scared that they would ask me to leave, but no one did so I remained still with an "I'm supposed to be here" look on my face. I was now standing behind a cameraman watching them film, when out of a building behind me walks Tina. She stands right next to me, and me, usually being very quick with my words, can only muster up, "So, you been filming here long?" She was very nice and we spoke for a short time, then she had to go back to filming.

It's random things like this which make me love this city.
~Amy~

1 comment:

MomD said...

You didn't ask her for a part??