8/14/13

Random


Brother went back to Seattle, but not before I got these sweet shots of his jean on jean on jeanness. 
  




The Stepdad was ordained this past weekend as a Chaplain. After serving as a "Full-Bird" Colonel in the US Marines, he is now retiring his badges and serving the Lord, praying over and with those who are in their darkest hours. His service was a sweet one. 




Also spent several days this week "over the bridge" (at the beach, visiting a gf who just had a sweet baby, and then today in Downtown, ST Pete). My gas tank/wallet hates me. But it's just so nice on the other side.....
Beautiful Banyan Tree 

USF ST PETE Campus:
( I had a class on this campus during my last year at USF. I sat by the window and watched the students in the sailing classes play out on their boats in the water and daydreamed about one day taking this class as well. I  don't think I listened at all in the education class I was in that year, but I still managed an A; Imma genius. Sailing classes are still on my "to do one day" list. Dad, if you're reading this, it's only one class, to be enrolled for me in the Spring. You have not because you ask not...so....hope you hear what I'm asking....call me I love you k bye).
The Hooker Tea Company:
 (The two missing containers on the shelf are due to my order of two different blended together/brewed leaves, ova ice. Igetwhadiwant).

No comments: