9/24/13

September

This month was a blur, but a good blur; not the kind that leaves you worrying whether or not you'll need glasses, but the kind that you can look back on and think, that was fast, but it was mostly all great. The boy is saying new words almost every day, which is an awesome thing, minus when he calls you "sexy" as you pick him up from his Sunday School class, or when he yells "Mommy farted" while you're out in a very public place (I didn't for the record, but try telling that to the ladies who overheard him at Target and walked away snickering).  Scott's getting pretty busy at work gearing up for the Christmas Presentation, which means Christmas is almost here (shhhhh, I know...I just love this day, let it go and let me be), the air is getting cooler (which means it's in the high 80's for all of you NY'ers that like to text me about the weather I'm missing up there), and everyone is healthy. So yea...I can't complain.

Here's randomness, for the roughly 150 people a day that check this blog. I have no idea who you are, but...you like me, you really do!...?

My Grandparents Buckmaster were into music, as was their child, my dad, who would probably love to sit down with you and tell you all about the band he was in back in the day and the shows that he played when he was a rock star, ex: the opening of a local gas station. I love you dad. Rock on. His parents owned this beauty below: a record playing, 8-track supporting, radio playing beast. They used to sit and listen to their records, enjoying the days as they passed. And now, she's all mine. The sounds that she emits are so smooth with a hint of old timey grain. Scott calls it buttery. Now to shop for more records to add to our collection. The ones in the box and pictured below are all old records belonging to Scott's father. We will treasure these the most.


Look at the leg muscles on this kid. Seriously? Baby is a man-child.

We found a great waterfront (on Tampa Bay) park in Tampa. The water is a tad murky, but it does the trick when driving to the beach seems like it's to much of an ordeal.




And finally, if you text or call me and I don't respond quickly, it's because I have a friend that is motivating me to do the couch to 10k program with her. We've begun. I am tired. That is all.



No comments: