7/11/07

Artistic Genius

If you had to guess the artist out of the two of us, who would it be? If you guessed Amy you are right. It is raining pretty hard here today and we are stuck inside and bored. I am messing around on the computer as Amy lays(?lies, lyeth, lieth, doth lay?) next to me on the bed doodling on a post-it pad. She has illustrated our life together in this short series.

Us now...



Our family in a few years...



Old age...


I don't know what style this is exactly but I think it is very..um...special.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spawn? What are they, fish?
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Amy does have a style. What shall we call it? ... Well, you've captured the hair and beard anyway. Very funny. :)
Mom

MomD said...

P.S. "lies"
P.P.S. I guess children cause you to lose your arms?

Anonymous said...

Scott,

I didn't know you were a photographer! Who are you working for in NY?

I have a part time photography business here in Hoover, AL.

I too want a Wacom tablet and will get one soon. Your photos of NY are great. My son (Elliott)will want to come see you as he loves NY.

David DeVore
www.drdp.photoreflect.com
www.prepsports.us