7/22/07

Saturday in the park

We spent our Saturday strolling around Central Park with our friend Lauren from PA. We visited The Conservatory Garden "Central Park's six acre formal garden" first. It is very peaceful in there. Also, we got to see some real grass for the first time in a while. There were two wedding photo shoots going on. Remind me never to sign up for one of those. Next, we went to The Reservoir. The sky was big and we enjoyed the view while we walked around the rim on our way to Belvedere Castle. We hung out there for a while before we finished up our walk heading home. Sometimes it's nice to just walk with no destination.

Here are a bunch of pictures in no particular order.
(p.s. - they are clickable)














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH a great time! I made it into a famous photo on the Devo's page!! Woohoo

Anonymous said...

P.s. your photos are really good. I'll send mine soon, they are funny, but not the same quality. =p

Anonymous said...

Lovely, love photos! Not sure what the crap I was thinking with that skirt!! Had such a GREAT time!! I have arrived, I've finally made it into one of your infamous photos!!