7/25/07

It's time to FLY

When my brother David and I were little, we would sit and watch this show together on Nickelodeon called Dumbo's Circus. The closing song had these stuffed animal like characters getting into a flying circus wagon while the song went, "it's time to fly" as they flew away. David, being only 2, would sing the lyrics really loudly, but he would always sing "it's time to bye" and it made me, a really smart 6 year old, VERY upset. Regardless though, it is time for Scott and I to fly....back to Tampa. We are heading down for a wedding, then a mini vacation for just us two at the beach, time with family, and of course, to see all of our friends.
Our tickets were just booked yesterday, hence the blog and excitement. To everyone in FL, we will see you soon!

6 comments:

Kallie Brynn said...

he still sings wrong lyrics. all the time.

MomD said...

When Bailey learned "His name is wonderful..." he learned the sign language (point to your hands as you sign Jesus' name), so he thought it was "His hand is wonderful...." Now when I sign him to sleep and sing "name," he always sings, very loudly over me, "HAND." Guess that works too.

Can't wait to see you.

MomD said...

I meant when I SING him to sleep. duh

MomD said...

Um, first class tix? That's what it looks like!

Are we picking you up?

Anonymous said...

I sure do wish I could be there. Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Dumbo's circus was on the Disney Channel FYI. Not that I watched it or anything.